Risk minimizing of derivatives via dynamic g-expectation and related topics
In this paper, we investigate risk minimization problem of derivatives based on non-tradable underlyings by means of dynamic g-expectations which are slight different from conditional g-expectations. In this framework, inspired by  and , we introduce risk indifference price, marginal risk price and derivative hedge and obtain their corresponding explicit expressions. The interesting thing is that their expressions have nothing to do with nonlinear generator g, and one deep reason for this is due to the completeness of financial market. By giving three useful special risk minimization problems, we obtain the explicit optimal strategies with initial wealth involved, demonstrate some qualitative analysis among optimal strategies, risk aversion parameter and market price of risk, together with some economic interpretations.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Rosazza Gianin, Emanuela, 2006. "Risk measures via g-expectations," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 39(1), pages 19-34, August.
- Fabio Maccheroni & Massimo Marinacci & Aldo Rustichini, 2006.
"Ambiguity Aversion, Robustness, and the Variational Representation of Preferences,"
Econometric Society, vol. 74(6), pages 1447-1498, November.
- Fabio Maccheroni & Massimo Marinacci & Aldo Rustichini, 2004. "Ambiguity Aversion, Robustness, and the Variational Representation of Preferences," Carlo Alberto Notebooks 12, Collegio Carlo Alberto, revised 2006.
- Stadje, Mitja, 2010. "Extending dynamic convex risk measures from discrete time to continuous time: A convergence approach," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 47(3), pages 391-404, December.
- Jianming Xia, 2008. "Risk Aversion and Portfolio Selection in a Continuous-Time Model," Papers 0805.0618, arXiv.org, revised Dec 2011.
- Ying Hu & Peter Imkeller & Matthias Muller, 2005. "Utility maximization in incomplete markets," Papers math/0508448, arXiv.org.
- Ulrich Horst & Traian A. Pirvu & GonÃ§alo Dos Reis, 2010. "On Securitization, Market Completion and Equilibrium Risk Transfer," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2010-010, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Pirvu, Traian A. & Zhang, Huayue, 2012. "Optimal investment, consumption and life insurance under mean-reverting returns: The complete market solution," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 51(2), pages 303-309.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:arx:papers:1208.2068. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (arXiv administrators)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.