Outperformance Portfolio Optimization via the Equivalence of Pure and Randomized Hypothesis Testing
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Tim Leung & Qingshuo Song & Jie Yang, 2013. "Outperformance portfolio optimization via the equivalence of pure and randomized hypothesis testing," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 17(4), pages 839-870, October.
References listed on IDEAS
- Alexander Schied, 2004. "On the Neyman-Pearson problem for law-invariant risk measures and robust utility functionals," Papers math/0407127, arXiv.org.
- Hans FÃllmer & Peter Leukert, 1999. "Quantile hedging," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 3(3), pages 251-273.
- Jarrow, Robert A., 2010. "Understanding the risk of leveraged ETFs," Finance Research Letters, Elsevier, vol. 7(3), pages 135-139, September.
- Erhan Bayraktar & Yu-Jui Huang & Qingshuo Song, 2010. "Outperforming the market portfolio with a given probability," Papers 1006.3224, arXiv.org, revised Aug 2012.
- Marc Romano & Nizar Touzi, 1997. "Contingent Claims and Market Completeness in a Stochastic Volatility Model," Mathematical Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 7(4), pages 399-412.
- Hans Föllmer & Alexander Schied, 2002. "Convex measures of risk and trading constraints," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 6(4), pages 429-447.
- Birgit Rudloff, 2007. "Convex Hedging in Incomplete Markets," Applied Mathematical Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 14(5), pages 437-452.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:stapro:v:137:y:2018:i:c:p:63-69 is not listed on IDEAS
- Erhan Bayraktar & Gu Wang, 2018.
"Quantile Hedging in a semi-static market with model uncertainty,"
Mathematical Methods of Operations Research,
Springer;Gesellschaft für Operations Research (GOR);Nederlands Genootschap voor Besliskunde (NGB), vol. 87(2), pages 197-227, April.
- Erhan Bayraktar & Gu Wang, 2014. "Quantile Hedging in a Semi-Static Market with Model Uncertainty," Papers 1408.4848, arXiv.org, revised Sep 2017.
- Yao Tung Huang & Qingshuo Song & Harry Zheng, 2015. "Weak Convergence of Path-Dependent SDEs in Basket CDS Pricing with Contagion Risk," Papers 1506.00082, arXiv.org, revised May 2016.
More about this item
- G10 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - General (includes Measurement and Data)
- G12 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Asset Pricing; Trading Volume; Bond Interest Rates
- G13 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Contingent Pricing; Futures Pricing
- D81 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Criteria for Decision-Making under Risk and Uncertainty
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-10-09 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:arx:papers:1109.5316. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (arXiv administrators). General contact details of provider: http://arxiv.org/ .