One-year reserve risk including a tail factor: closed formula and bootstrap approaches
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- England, Peter & Verrall, Richard, 1999. "Analytic and bootstrap estimates of prediction errors in claims reserving," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 25(3), pages 281-293, December.
- Buchwalder, Markus & Bühlmann, Hans & Merz, Michael & Wüthrich, Mario V., 2006. "The Mean Square Error of Prediction in the Chain Ladder Reserving Method (Mack and Murphy Revisited)," ASTIN Bulletin: The Journal of the International Actuarial Association, Cambridge University Press, vol. 36(02), pages 521-542, November.
- England, Peter, 2002. "Addendum to "Analytic and bootstrap estimates of prediction errors in claims reserving"," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 31(3), pages 461-466, December.
- England, P. D. & Verrall, R. J., 2006. "Predictive Distributions of Outstanding Liabilities in General Insurance," Annals of Actuarial Science, Cambridge University Press, vol. 1(02), pages 221-270, September.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-07-13 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:arx:papers:1107.0164. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (arXiv administrators). General contact details of provider: http://arxiv.org/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.