A Quasi-Sure Approach to the Control of Non-Markovian Stochastic Differential Equations
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Erhan Bayraktar & Song Yao, 2015. "On the Robust Dynkin Game," Papers 1506.09184, arXiv.org, revised Sep 2016.
- Epstein, Larry G. & Ji, Shaolin, 2014.
"Ambiguous volatility, possibility and utility in continuous time,"
Journal of Mathematical Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 50(C), pages 269-282.
- Larry Epstein & Shaolin Ji, 2011. "Ambiguous Volatility, Possibility and Utility in Continuous Time," Papers 1103.1652, arXiv.org, revised Jan 2013.
- Nutz, Marcel & van Handel, Ramon, 2013. "Constructing sublinear expectations on path space," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 123(8), pages 3100-3121.
- Marcel Nutz, 2014. "Robust Superhedging with Jumps and Diffusion," Papers 1407.1674, arXiv.org, revised Jul 2015.
- Nutz, Marcel, 2015. "Robust superhedging with jumps and diffusion," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 125(12), pages 4543-4555.
- Neufeld, Ariel & Nutz, Marcel, 2014. "Measurability of semimartingale characteristics with respect to the probability law," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 124(11), pages 3819-3845.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:arx:papers:1106.3273. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (arXiv administrators). General contact details of provider: http://arxiv.org/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.