A Quasi-Sure Approach to the Control of Non-Markovian Stochastic Differential Equations
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Lux, T. & M. Marchesi, "undated". "Scaling and Criticality in a Stochastic Multi-Agent Model of a Financial Market," Discussion Paper Serie B 438, University of Bonn, Germany, revised Jul 1998.
- M. Cristelli & L. Pietronero & A. Zaccaria, 2011. "Critical Overview of Agent-Based Models for Economics," Papers 1101.1847, arXiv.org.
- Simone Alfarano & Thomas Lux & Friedrich Wagner, 2005. "Estimation of Agent-Based Models: The Case of an Asymmetric Herding Model," Computational Economics, Springer;Society for Computational Economics, vol. 26(1), pages 19-49, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Erhan Bayraktar & Song Yao, 2015. "On the Robust Dynkin Game," Papers 1506.09184, arXiv.org, revised Sep 2016.
- Epstein, Larry G. & Ji, Shaolin, 2014.
"Ambiguous volatility, possibility and utility in continuous time,"
Journal of Mathematical Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 50(C), pages 269-282.
- Larry Epstein & Shaolin Ji, 2011. "Ambiguous Volatility, Possibility and Utility in Continuous Time," Papers 1103.1652, arXiv.org, revised Jan 2013.
- Nutz, Marcel & van Handel, Ramon, 2013. "Constructing sublinear expectations on path space," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 123(8), pages 3100-3121.
- Marcel Nutz, 2014. "Robust Superhedging with Jumps and Diffusion," Papers 1407.1674, arXiv.org, revised Jul 2015.
- Nutz, Marcel, 2015. "Robust superhedging with jumps and diffusion," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 125(12), pages 4543-4555.
- Neufeld, Ariel & Nutz, Marcel, 2014. "Measurability of semimartingale characteristics with respect to the probability law," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 124(11), pages 3819-3845.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:arx:papers:1106.3273. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (arXiv administrators). General contact details of provider: http://arxiv.org/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .