Optimal investment policy and dividend payment strategy in an insurance company
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- S. P. Sethi & N. A. Derzko & J. P. Lehoczky, 1991. "A Stochastic Extension of the Miller-Modigliani Framework," Mathematical Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 1(4), pages 57-76.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Chuancun Yin, 2013. "Optimal dividend problem for a generalized compound Poisson risk model," Papers 1305.1747, arXiv.org, revised Feb 2014.
- Andrea Barth & Santiago Moreno–Bromberg & Oleg Reichmann, 2016. "A Non-stationary Model of Dividend Distribution in a Stochastic Interest-Rate Setting," Computational Economics, Springer;Society for Computational Economics, vol. 47(3), pages 447-472, March.
- repec:eee:insuma:v:74:y:2017:i:c:p:31-45 is not listed on IDEAS
- Yin, Chuancun & Yuen, Kam Chuen, 2011. "Optimality of the threshold dividend strategy for the compound Poisson model," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 81(12), pages 1841-1846.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:arx:papers:1010.4988. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (arXiv administrators). General contact details of provider: http://arxiv.org/ .