Report NEP-IAS-2010-11-06This is the archive for NEP-IAS, a report on new working papers in the area of Insurance Economics. Soumitra K Mallick issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Pashchenko, Svetlana & Porapakkarm, Ponpoje, 2010. "Quantitative Analysis of Health Insurance Reform: Separating Community Rating from Income Redistribution," MPRA Paper 26158, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gine, Xavier & Menand, Lev & Townsend, Robert & Vickery, James, 2010. "Microinsurance : a case study of the Indian rainfall index insurance market," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5459, The World Bank.
- Pablo Azcue & Nora Muler, 2010. "Optimal investment policy and dividend payment strategy in an insurance company," Papers 1010.4988, arXiv.org.
- Anginer, Deniz & Warburton, A. Joseph, 2010. "The Chrysler effect : the impact of the Chrysler bailout on borrowing costs," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5462, The World Bank.
- Item repec:pse:psecon:2010-35 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:ner:oxford:http://economics.ouls.ox.ac.uk/14921/ is not listed on IDEAS anymore