Are there political fiscal cycles in NMS?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Tam Yeuk-Mui May, 2002. "Organizational And Occupational Commitment: Knowledge Workers In Large Corporations," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 39(6), pages 775-801, September.
More about this item
KeywordsFiscal policy; Opportunistic cycle; Business cycle; Government expenditures; NMS; CEE countries;
- E32 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Business Fluctuations; Cycles
- E62 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - Fiscal Policy
- H62 - Public Economics - - National Budget, Deficit, and Debt - - - Deficit; Surplus
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-02-20 (All new papers)
- NEP-EEC-2010-02-20 (European Economics)
- NEP-MAC-2010-02-20 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-POL-2010-02-20 (Positive Political Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ant:wpaper:2009013. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joeri Nys). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ftufsbe.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .