Report NEP-POL-2010-02-20This is the archive for NEP-POL, a report on new working papers in the area of Positive Political Economics. Eugene Beaulieu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Fernanda Brollo & Tommaso Nannicini & Roberto Perotti & Guido Tabellini, 2010. "The Political Resource Curse," NBER Working Papers 15705, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Chien Chiao, 2010. "Strategic Behaviour of Chinese Political Elites," Working Papers id:2412, eSocialSciences.
- STANOVA, Nadja, 2009. "Are there political fiscal cycles in NMS?," Working Papers 2009013, University of Antwerp, Faculty of Business and Economics.
- Daron Acemoglu & Pierre Yared, 2010. "Political Limits to Globalization," NBER Working Papers 15694, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Xiaobo Lü & Kenneth F. Scheve & Matthew J. Slaughter, 2010. "Envy, Altruism, and the International Distribution of Trade Protection," NBER Working Papers 15700, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Daniel Albalate & Germà Bel, 2010. "Speed limit laws in America: Economics, politics and geography," IREA Working Papers 201002, University of Barcelona, Research Institute of Applied Economics, revised Jan 2010.
- Maria Petrova & Robert Bates, 2010. "Evolution of Risk and Political Regimes," Working Papers w0137, Center for Economic and Financial Research (CEFIR).
- Daron Acemoglu, 2010. "Institutions, Factor Prices and Taxation: Virtues of Strong States?," NBER Working Papers 15693, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Item repec:bre:esslec:275 is not listed on IDEAS anymore