Flexibilidade Do Mercado De Trabalho: Uma Análise Comparativa Entre Segmentos Socioeconômicos No Brasil(2002-2009)
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ana Maria Bonomi Barufi & Eduardo A. Haddad, Peter Nijkamp, 2016.
"New evidence on the wage curve: non-linearities, urban size, and spatial scale in Brazil,"
Working Papers, Department of Economics
2016_39, University of São Paulo (FEA-USP).
- Ana Maria Bonomi Barufi & Eduardo Amaral Haddad & Peter Nijkamp, 2018. "New Evidence On The Wage Curve: Non-Linearities, Urban Size, And Spatial Scale In Brazil," Anais do XLIV Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 44th Brazilian Economics Meeting] 165, ANPEC - AssociaÃ§Ã£o Nacional dos Centros de PÃ³s-GraduaÃ§Ã£o em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics].
- Bonomi Barufi, Ana Maria & Amaral Haddad, Eduardo & Nijkamp, Peter, 2017. "New Evidence on the Wage Curve: Non-linearities, Urban Size, and Spatial Scale in Brazil," TD NEREUS 1-2017, Núcleo de Economia Regional e Urbana da Universidade de São Paulo (NEREUS).
- Badi H. Baltagi & Bartlomiej Rokicki & Kênia Barreiro Souza, 2017.
"The Brazilian wage curve: new evidence from the National Household Survey,"
Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 53(1), pages 267-286, August.
- Baltagi, Badi H. & Rokicki, Bartlomiej & Barreiro de Souza, Kênia, 2014. "The Brazilian Wage Curve: New Evidence from the National Household Survey," IZA Discussion Papers 8468, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Ana Barufi & Eduardo Haddad & Peter Nijkamp, 2016. "A comprehensive analysis of the wage curve in Brazil: Non-linearities, urban size, and the spatial dimension," ERSA conference papers ersa16p279, European Regional Science Association.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:anp:en2012:235. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/anpecea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Rodrigo Zadra Armond (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/anpecea.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.