Um Modelo Keynes-Minsky Generalizado Deflutuações Cíclicas
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- José Luis Oreiro & Celso Vila Nova de Souza & Kelly Pereira Guedes & Sergio Rubens Stancato de Souza, 2012. "Um Modelo Keynes-Minsky Generalizado de Flutuações Cíclicas," Economia, ANPEC - Associação Nacional dos Centros de Pósgraduação em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics], vol. 13(3b), pages 703-734.
- José Luis Oreiro & Celso Vila Nova de Souza & Kelly Pereira Guedes & Sergio Rubens Stancato de Souza, 2010. "Um Modelo Keynes-Minsky Generalizado de Flutuações Cíclicas," Working papers - Textos para Discussao do Departamento de Economia da Universidade de Brasilia 337, Departamento de Economia da Universidade de Brasilia.
More about this item
- E12 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General Aggregative Models - - - Keynes; Keynesian; Post-Keynesian
- E32 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Business Fluctuations; Cycles
- E37 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Forecasting and Simulation: Models and Applications
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-11-07 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:anp:en2010:226. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Rodrigo Zadra Armond). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/anpecea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.