Industrial Cores And Peripheries In Brazil
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Ricardo Ruiz & Edson Domingues, 2005. "Industrial Cores and Peripheries in Brazil," ERSA conference papers ersa05p63, European Regional Science Association.
- Edson Paulo Domingues & Ricardo Machado Ruiz, 2005. "Industrial cores and peripheries in Brazil," Textos para Discussão Cedeplar-UFMG td261, Cedeplar, Universidade Federal de Minas Gerais.
References listed on IDEAS
- Clélio Campolina Diniz & Marco Aurélio Crocco, 1996. "Reestruturação econômica e impacto regional: o novo mapa da indústria brasileira," Nova Economia, Economics Department, Universidade Federal de Minas Gerais (Brazil), vol. 6(1), pages 77-103, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Almeida, Rita & Carneiro, Pedro, 2009.
"Enforcement of labor regulation and firm size,"
Journal of Comparative Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 37(1), pages 28-46, March.
- Almeida, Rita & Carneiro, Pedro, 2008. "Enforcement of labor regulation and firm size," Social Protection and Labor Policy and Technical Notes 43675, The World Bank.
More about this item
- R11 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Regional Economic Activity: Growth, Development, Environmental Issues, and Changes
- R12 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Size and Spatial Distributions of Regional Economic Activity; Interregional Trade (economic geography)
- R23 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Household Analysis - - - Regional Migration; Regional Labor Markets; Population
- R30 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Real Estate Markets, Spatial Production Analysis, and Firm Location - - - General
- R58 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Regional Government Analysis - - - Regional Development Planning and Policy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2005-12-01 (All new papers)
- NEP-GEO-2005-12-01 (Economic Geography)
- NEP-URE-2005-12-01 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:anp:en2005:118. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Rodrigo Zadra Armond). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/anpecea.html .