Competição E Concentração Entre Os Bancos Brasileiros
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Luiz Alberto D’Ávila de Araújo & Paulo de Melo Jorge Neto & David Agustín Salazar Ponce, 2006. "Competição e Concentração entre os Bancos Brasileiros," Economia, ANPEC - AssociaÃ§Ã£o Nacional dos Centros de PÃ³s-GraduaÃ§Ã£o em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics], vol. 7(3), pages 561-586.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Barbosa, Klenio & de Paula Rocha, Bruno & Salazar, Fernando, 2015.
"Assessing competition in the banking industry: A multi-product approach,"
Journal of Banking & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 50(C), pages 340-362.
- Barbosa, Klênio & Rocha, Bruno de Paula & Salazar, Fernando Morais Farré, 2013. "Assessing competition in the banking industry: a multi-product approach," Textos para discussão 339, FGV/EESP - Escola de Economia de São Paulo, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil).
More about this item
- D49 - Microeconomics - - Market Structure, Pricing, and Design - - - Other
- L19 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Other
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:anp:en2005:084. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Rodrigo Zadra Armond). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/anpecea.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .