Competição e Concentração entre os Bancos Brasileiros
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Paulo de Melo Jorge Neto & Luiz Alberto D´Ávila de Araújo & David Agustín Salazar Ponce, 2005. "Competição E Concentração Entre Os Bancos Brasileiros," Anais do XXXIII Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 33rd Brazilian Economics Meeting] 084, ANPEC - AssociaÃ§Ã£o Nacional dos Centros de PÃ³s-GraduaÃ§Ã£o em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics].
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Barbosa, Klenio & de Paula Rocha, Bruno & Salazar, Fernando, 2015.
"Assessing competition in the banking industry: A multi-product approach,"
Journal of Banking & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 50(C), pages 340-362.
- Barbosa, Klênio & Rocha, Bruno de Paula & Salazar, Fernando Morais Farré, 2013. "Assessing competition in the banking industry: a multi-product approach," Textos para discussão 339, FGV/EESP - Escola de Economia de São Paulo, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil).
More about this item
KeywordsCompetição; Concentração; Bancos Brasileiros;
- D49 - Microeconomics - - Market Structure, Pricing, and Design - - - Other
- L19 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Other
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:anp:econom:v:7:y:2006:i:3:p:561-586. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Rodrigo Zadra Armond). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/anpecea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.