Produtividade Agregada Brasileira (1970-2000): Declínio Robusto E Fraca Recuperação
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Ferreira, Pedro Cavalcanti & Ellery Júnior, Roberto de Góes & Gomes, Victor, 2005. "Produtividade agregada brasileira (1970-2000): declínio robusto e fraca recuperação," FGV/EPGE Economics Working Papers (Ensaios Economicos da EPGE) 594, FGV/EPGE - Escola Brasileira de Economia e Finanças, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Luna, Ivette & Hiratuka, Celio & Haddad Netto, Elias Youssef, 2016. "Survival of the fittest or does size matter: What are the main drivers of Productivity in Brazil?," MPRA Paper 78208, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2016.
- repec:sbe:breart:v:30:y:2010:i:1:a:2823 is not listed on IDEAS
- Irineu E de Carvalho Filho & Marcello M. Estevão, 2012. "Institutions, Informality, and Wage Flexibility; Evidence From Brazil," IMF Working Papers 12/84, International Monetary Fund.
- Vladimir Kühl Teles & Caio Cesar Mussolini, 2012.
"Infrastructure and productivity in Latin America: is there a relationship in the long run?,"
Journal of Economic Studies,
Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 39(1), pages 44-62, January.
- Mussolini, Caio Cesar & Teles, Vladimir Kuhl, 2010. "Infrastructure and productivity in Latin America: is there a relationship in the long run?," Textos para discussão 246, FGV/EESP - Escola de Economia de São Paulo, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil).
More about this item
- O11 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Macroeconomic Analyses of Economic Development
- O47 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity - - - Empirical Studies of Economic Growth; Aggregate Productivity; Cross-Country Output Convergence
- O54 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - Latin America; Caribbean
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2005-12-01 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:anp:en2005:062. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Rodrigo Zadra Armond). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/anpecea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.