Understanding deviations from the fiscal responsibility law in India
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Datta, Pratik & Pandey, Radhika & Patnaik, Ila & Shah, Ajay, 2023. "Understanding deviations from the fiscal responsibility law in India," Working Papers 23/399, National Institute of Public Finance and Policy.
References listed on IDEAS
- Ian Lienert & Israel Fainboim Yaker, 2010. "Reforming Budget System Laws," IMF Technical Notes and Manuals 2010/01, International Monetary Fund.
- Israel Fainboim Yaker & Mr. Ian Lienert, 2010. "Reforming Budget System Laws," IMF Technical Notes and Manuals 2010/001, International Monetary Fund.
- Ian Lienert & Israel Fainboim Yaker, 2010. "Reforming Budget System Laws," IMF Technical Notes and Manuals 10/01, International Monetary Fund.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Mihaela Onofrei & Anca Florentina Vatamanu & Elena Cigu & Florin Oprea, 2020. "Fiscal-budgetary responsibility and implications on the European budgetary framework in the context of the COVID-19 crisis," Journal of Financial Studies, Institute of Financial Studies, vol. 9(5), pages 24-34, November.
- Robert Liebenthal & Caesar Cheelo, 2018. "Understanding the implications of the boom-bust cycle of global copper prices for natural resources, structural change, and industrial development in Zambia," WIDER Working Paper Series 166, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
More about this item
- H6 - Public Economics - - National Budget, Deficit, and Debt
- K3 - Law and Economics - - Other Substantive Areas of Law
- O2 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Development Planning and Policy
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:anf:wpaper:23. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://www.papers.xkdr.org/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Ami Dagli (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://www.papers.xkdr.org/ .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.