Integrated assessment of public investment in land-use change to protect environmental assets in Australia
Download full text from publisher
Blog mentionsAs found by EconAcademics.org, the blog aggregator for Economics research:
- 216 – Diminishing marginal benefits of economics
by David Pannell in Pannell Discussions on 2012-05-21 00:22:48
- 219 – Valuing environmental intangibles, part 2: The pro’s
by David Pannell in Pannell Discussions on 2012-07-01 18:17:52
- 221 – Valuing environmental intangibles, part 4: The upshot
by David Pannell in Pannell Discussions on 2012-07-22 20:43:46
- 213 – The environmental planning fallacy
by David Pannell in Pannell Discussions on 2012-04-30 02:33:38
- 235 – Ranking environmental projects 1
by David Pannell in Pannell Discussions on 2013-04-30 21:03:56
- 239 – Ranking environmental projects 5: Estimating and measuring values
by David Pannell in Pannell Discussions on 2013-05-27 20:00:51
- 257 â€“ Be smart, use SMART goals
by David Pannell in Pannell Discussions on 2013-11-18 21:00:50
- 263 â€“ The EQ Index
by David Pannell in Pannell Discussions on 2014-04-07 20:00:16
- 281 – Ranking Environmental Projects Revisited
by David Pannell in Pannell Discussions on 2015-05-13 02:53:43
- 283 – Whose environmental values matter?
by David Pannell in Pannell Discussions on 2015-09-21 20:00:53
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Roberts, Anna M. & Pannell, David J. & Doole, Graeme & Vigiak, Olga, 2012.
"Agricultural land management strategies to reduce phosphorus loads in the Gippsland Lakes, Australia,"
Elsevier, vol. 106(1), pages 11-22.
- Roberts, Anna M. & Pannell, David J. & Doole, Graeme J. & Vigiak, Olga, 2010. "Agricultural land management strategies to reduce phosphorus loads in the Gippsland Lakes, Australia," Working Papers 102454, University of Western Australia, School of Agricultural and Resource Economics.
More about this item
KeywordsEnvironmental Economics and Policy; Resource /Energy Economics and Policy;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2011-04-23 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2011-04-23 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENV-2011-04-23 (Environmental Economics)
- NEP-PPM-2011-04-23 (Project, Program & Portfolio Management)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:uwauwp:102455. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aruwaau.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.