Report NEP-PPM-2011-04-23This is the archive for NEP-PPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Project, Program & Portfolio Management. Arvi Kuura issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- NAGAOKA Sadao & OWAN Hideo, 2011. "Exploring the Sources of Firm-level Scale Economies in R&D: Complementary assets, internal and external knowledge inflows, and inventor team size," Discussion papers 11038, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Item repec:dgr:unumer:2011010 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Pannell, David J. & Roberts, Anna M. & Park, Geoff & Curatolo, April & Marsh, Sally P. & Alexander, Jennifer, 2011. "Integrated assessment of public investment in land-use change to protect environmental assets in Australia," Working Papers 102455, University of Western Australia, School of Agricultural and Resource Economics.
- Keiichi Hori & Hiroshi Osano, 2011. "Agency Contracts, Noncommitment Timing Strategies, and Real Options," KIER Working Papers 768, Kyoto University, Institute of Economic Research.
- Thomas J. Miceli & Kathleen Segerson, 2011. "Holdups and Holdouts: What do They Have in Common?," Working papers 2011-06, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Mupela, Evans & Mustarde, Paul & Jones, Huw, 2011. "Telemedicine and primary health: The virtual doctor project Zambia," MERIT Working Papers 002, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).