Export Subsidies as Signals of Competitiveness
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dermot Leahy & J. Peter Neary, 2013.
"Oligopoly and Trade,"
Palgrave Macmillan Books, in: Daniel Bernhofen & Rod Falvey & David Greenaway & Udo Kreickemeier (ed.), Palgrave Handbook of International Trade, chapter 7, pages 197-235,
- Dermot Leahy & J. Peter Neary, 2010. "Oligopoly And Trade," Economics Department Working Paper Series n215-10.pdf, Department of Economics, National University of Ireland - Maynooth.
- Leahy, Dermot & Neary, J Peter, 2010. "Oligopoly and Trade," CEPR Discussion Papers 8172, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Peter Neary & Dermot Leahy, 2010. "Oligopoly and Trade," Economics Series Working Papers 517, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Morasch, Karl, 2003. "Deciding about (de-)centralization of industrial policy: Delegation by a central authority vs. bargaining of regional governments," Working Papers in Economics 2003,3, Bundeswehr University Munich, Economic Research Group.
- Brander, James A., 1995. "Strategic trade policy," Handbook of International Economics, in: G. M. Grossman & K. Rogoff (ed.), Handbook of International Economics, edition 1, volume 3, chapter 27, pages 1395-1455, Elsevier.
- Haucap, Justus & Wey, Christian & Barmbold, Jens, 2000.
"Location costs, product quality and implicit franchise contracts,"
Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 52(1), pages 69-87, October.
- Justus Haucap & Christian Wey & Jens Barmbold, 1998. "Location Costs, Product Quality, and Implicit Franchise Contracts," CIG Working Papers FS IV 98-08, Wissenschaftszentrum Berlin (WZB), Research Unit: Competition and Innovation (CIG).
- Pierre-Philippe Combes & Bernard Caillaud & Bruno Jullien, 1997. "Common Market with Regulated Firms," Annals of Economics and Statistics, GENES, issue 47, pages 65-99.
- Dobrin R. Kolev & Thomas J. Prusa, 1997.
"Tariff Policy for a Monopolist Under Incomplete Information,"
NBER Working Papers
6090, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Thomas J. Prusa & Dobrin Kolev, 1998. "Tariff Policy for a Monopolist Under Incomplete Information," Departmental Working Papers 199705, Rutgers University, Department of Economics.
- Aditya Bhattacharjea, 2002. "Infant Industry Protection Revisited," International Economic Journal, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 16(3), pages 115-133.
- Mikko Mustonen, 2005. "Signalling cost with investment in compatibility," Netnomics, Springer, vol. 7(1), pages 39-57, April.
- Onur A. Koska & Ngo Van Long & Frank StÃ¤hler, 2018.
"Foreign direct investment as a signal,"
Review of International Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 26(1), pages 60-83, February.
- Koska, Onur A. & Long, Ngo Van & Staehler, Frank, 2015. "Foreign Direct Investment as a Signal," MPRA Paper 68025, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Onur A. Koska & Ngo Van Long & Frank Stähler, 2016. "Foreign Direct Investment as a Signal," ERC Working Papers 1602, ERC - Economic Research Center, Middle East Technical University, revised Feb 2016.
- Arastou Khatibi & Wouter Vergote, 2018. "Antidumping as a signaling device under the WTO’s ADA non-disclosure clause," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 154(4), pages 649-673, November.
- Matloob Piracha, 2004. "Export Subsidies and Countervailing Duties Under Asymmetric Information," Studies in Economics 0410, School of Economics, University of Kent.
- S. Lael Brainard & David Martimort, 1996. "Strategic Trade Policy Design with Asymmetric Information and Public Contracts," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 63(1), pages 81-105.
- Kyoungwon Rhee & Moonsung Kang, 2019. "Export Subsidies and Least Developed Countries: An Entry-Deterrence Model under Complete and Incomplete Information," Korean Economic Review, Korean Economic Association, vol. 35, pages 163-182.
- Hisashi Sawaki, 2015. "Educating voters for protection," The Journal of International Trade & Economic Development, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 24(7), pages 906-921, October.
More about this item
KeywordsAgricultural and Food Policy; Institutional and Behavioral Economics;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:uwarer:268511. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://warwick.ac.uk/fac/soc/economics/research/workingpapers/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: AgEcon Search (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://warwick.ac.uk/fac/soc/economics/research/workingpapers/ .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.