Health Related Hazards Of Agriculture
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Easter, K. William, 1987. "Inadequate Management and Declining Infrastructure: The Critical Recurring Cost Problem Facing Irrigation in Asia," Economic Reports 6923, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.
- Baumol, William J, 1982. "Applied Fairness Theory and Rationing Policy," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 72(4), pages 639-651, September.
- Sugden, Robert, 1984. "Reciprocity: The Supply of Public Goods through Voluntary Contributions," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 94(376), pages 772-787, December.
- Bromley, Daniel W & Taylor, Donald C & Parker, Donald E, 1980. "Water Reform and Economic Development: Institutional Aspects of Water Management in the Developing Countries," Economic Development and Cultural Change, University of Chicago Press, vol. 28(2), pages 365-387, January.
- Small, L. E. & Adriano, M. S. & Martin, E. M., 1986. "Regional study on irrigation service fees: final report," IWMI Research Reports H002244, International Water Management Institute.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Runge, C. Ford, 1992. "Environmental Effects Of Trade In The Agricultural Sector: A Case Study," Working Papers 14449, University of Minnesota, Center for International Food and Agricultural Policy.
- Yiridoe, Emmanuel K. & Weersink, Alfons, 1998.
"Marginal Abatement Costs Of Reducing Groundwater-N Pollution With Intensive And Extensive Farm Management Choices,"
Agricultural and Resource Economics Review,
Northeastern Agricultural and Resource Economics Association, vol. 27(2), October.
- Yiridoe, Emmanuel K. & Weersink, Alfons, 1998. "Marginal Abatement Costs of Reducing Groundwater-N Pollution with Intensive and Extensive Farm Management Choices," Agricultural and Resource Economics Review, Cambridge University Press, vol. 27(02), pages 169-185, October.
More about this item
KeywordsFarm Management; Health Economics and Policy;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:umaesp:13336. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/daumnus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .