Economic Implications of the EU Accession of Bulgaria and Romania: A CGE Approach
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Dekhili, S. & D'Hauteville, F., 2006. "Place de l'origine dans la qualité et dimensions de l'image : perceptions des experts Français et Tunisiens, cas de l'huile d'olive," Working Papers MOISA 200602, UMR MOISA : Marchés, Organisations, Institutions et Stratégies d'Acteurs : CIHEAM-IAMM, CIRAD, INRA, Montpellier SupAgro - Montpellier, France.
- Scarpa Riccardo & Del Giudice Teresa, 2004. "Market Segmentation via Mixed Logit: Extra-Virgin Olive Oil in Urban Italy," Journal of Agricultural & Food Industrial Organization, De Gruyter, vol. 2(1), pages 1-20, August.
- José Cadima Ribeiro & José de Freitas Santos, 2004. "Portuguese olive oil and the price of regional products: does designation of origin really matter?," NIPE Working Papers 3/2004, NIPE - Universidade do Minho.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Andrei A Levchenko & Jing Zhang, 2013.
"The Global Labor Market Impact of Emerging Giants: A Quantitative Assessment,"
IMF Economic Review,
Palgrave Macmillan;International Monetary Fund, vol. 61(3), pages 479-519, August.
- Andrei A. Levchenko & Jing Zhang, 2013. "The Global Labor Market Impact of Emerging Giants: a Quantitative Assessment," Working Papers 637, Research Seminar in International Economics, University of Michigan.
- Andrei A. Levchenko & Jing Zhang, 2013. "The global labor market impact of rmerging giants: a quantitative assessment," Working Paper Series WP-2013-10, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Andrei A. Levchenko & Jing Zhang, 2012.
"Comparative advantage and the welfare impact of European integration,"
CEPR;CES;MSH, vol. 27(72), pages 567-602, October.
- Jing Zhang & Andrei A. Levchenko, 2011. "Comparative Advantage and the Welfare Impact of European Integration," 2011 Meeting Papers 819, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Andrei A. Levchenko & Jing Zhang, 2012. "Comparative Advantage and the Welfare Impact of European Integration," NBER Working Papers 18061, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Andrei A. Levchenko & Jing Zhang, 2012. "Comparative Advantage and the Welfare Impact of European Integration," Working Papers 626, Research Seminar in International Economics, University of Michigan.
- Mehmet Demiral, 2016. "Has EU Accession Caused Structural Change in New Entrants? Intersectoral Linkage Analyses on Bulgaria and Romania," International Journal of Economics and Financial Issues, Econjournals, vol. 6(2), pages 671-681.
- repec:mie:wpaper:6237 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:tragwp:6102. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://tradeag.vitamib.com/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.