Cost to Produce Cellulosic Biomass Feedstock: Four Perennial Grass Species Compared
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Park, Seong Cheol & Vitale, Jeffrey D. & Turner, Jason Clemn & Stoecker, Arthur L. & Hattey, Jeffory A., 2011. "Economic Potential of Swine Effluent in Intensified Forage Systems in the Southern Plains," Journal of the ASFMRA, American Society of Farm Managers and Rural Appraisers.
- Mooney, Daniel F. & Roberts, Roland K. & English, Burton C. & Tyler, Donald D. & Larson, James A., 2008. "Switchgrass Production in Marginal Environments: A Comparative Economic Analysis across Four West Tennessee Landscapes," 2008 Annual Meeting, July 27-29, 2008, Orlando, Florida 6403, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Acheampong, Kwame & Dicks, Michael R. & Adam, Brian D., 2011. "The Impact of Biofuel Mandates and Switchgrass Production on Hay Markets," 2011 Annual Meeting, February 5-8, 2011, Corpus Christi, Texas 98797, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Chamberlain, Jim F. & Miller, Shelie A., 2012. "Policy incentives for switchgrass production using valuation of non-market ecosystem services," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 48(C), pages 526-536.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-12-14 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:saeaed:6817. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/saeaaea.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .