The Impact of Biofuel Mandates and Switchgrass Production on Hay Markets
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Haque, Mohua & Epplin, Francis M. & Aravindhakshan, Sijesh C. & Taliaferro, Charles M., 2008. "Cost to Produce Cellulosic Biomass Feedstock: Four Perennial Grass Species Compared," 2008 Annual Meeting, February 2-6, 2008, Dallas, Texas 6817, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
More about this item
Keywordsbiofuel mandates; switchgrass production; hay production; hay markets.; Agricultural and Food Policy; Environmental Economics and Policy; Production Economics; Research and Development/Tech Change/Emerging Technologies; Resource /Energy Economics and Policy;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2011-04-16 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2011-04-16 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENE-2011-04-16 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-ENV-2011-04-16 (Environmental Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:saea11:98797. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/saeaaea.html .