The Organizational Evolution of Markets for Wood Products in the Southern United States
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Fishback, Price V, 1992. "The Economics of Company Housing: Historical Perspectives from the Coal Fields," Journal of Law, Economics, and Organization, Oxford University Press, vol. 8(2), pages 346-365, April.
More about this item
KeywordsIndustry Evolution; Contracting; Property Rights; Vertical Integration; Forest Products; Industrial Organization; Research Methods/ Statistical Methods; L14; L24; L73; J24;
- L14 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Transactional Relationships; Contracts and Reputation
- L24 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Contracting Out; Joint Ventures
- L73 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Primary Products and Construction - - - Forest Products
- J24 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Human Capital; Skills; Occupational Choice; Labor Productivity
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-12-14 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:saeaed:6746. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/saeaaea.html .