Pricing Systems of Trainloading Country Elevator Cooperatives
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dahl, Reynold P., 1991. "Structural Change and Performance of Grain Marketing Cooperatives," Journal of Agricultural Cooperation, National Council of Farmer Cooperatives, vol. 6.
- Dahl, Reynold P., 1992. "The Changing Structure Of The United States Grain Marketing System," Staff Papers 14209, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.
- Joan R. Fulton & Robert P. King, 1993. "Relationships among information expenditure, economic performance, and size in local grain marketing cooperatives in the upper midwest," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 9(2), pages 143-157.
- Wesley W. Wilson & Frank J. Dooley, 1989. "Investment decisions for country elevators," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 5(5), pages 449-464.
- Dahl, Reynold P., 1991. "Structural Changes In The United States Grain Marketing System," Staff Papers 13923, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.
More about this item
KeywordsDemand and Price Analysis; Agribusiness;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:nddaer:23182. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dandsus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.