The Contribution of Tourism to Economic Growth and Food Security
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Salama Yusuf & Mshenga Machano Ali, 2018. "Tourism and Poverty Reduction: Evidence from Tanzania," International Journal of Asian Social Science, Asian Economic and Social Society, vol. 8(12), pages 1130-1138, December.
- Claire GOAVEC & Jean-François HOARAU, 2015.
"Vulnérabilité Économique Structurelle Et Dépendance Touristique : Quels Enseignements Pour Les Petites Économies Insulaires En Développement,"
Region et Developpement, Region et Developpement, LEAD, Universite du Sud - Toulon Var, vol. 42, pages 157-188.
- Claire Goavec & Jean-François Hoarau, 2015. "Vulnérabilité Économique Structurelle Et Dépendance Touristique: Quels Enseignements Pour Les Petites Économies Insulaires En Développement," Post-Print hal-01454720, HAL.
- De Bruyn C & Meyer N & Meyer D.F, 2018. "Assessing the Dynamic Economic Impact of Tourism in a Developing Region in South Africa," Journal of Economics and Behavioral Studies, AMH International, vol. 10(5), pages 274-283.
More about this item
KeywordsAgricultural and Food Policy; Food Consumption/Nutrition/Food Safety; Food Security and Poverty;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AFR-2010-12-04 (Africa)
- NEP-AGR-2010-12-04 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-TUR-2010-12-04 (Tourism Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:midcwp:97140. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/damsuus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.