Present Value Formulas for Calculating Maximum Bid Prices for Land with Applications for the TI-59 Hand Held Computer
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||Mar 1982|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Justin S. Morrill Hall of Agriculture, 446 West Circle Dr., Rm 202, East Lansing, MI 48824-1039|
Phone: (517) 355-4563
Fax: (517) 432-1800
Web page: http://www.aec.msu.edu/agecon/
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Robison, Lindon J. & Brake, John R., 1980.
"Inflation, Cash Flows, And Growth: Some Implications For The Farm Firm,"
Southern Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 12(02), December.
- Robison, Lindon J. & Brake, John R., 1980. "Inflation, Cash Flows, and Growth: Some Implications for the Farm Firm," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 12(02), pages 131-137, December.
- Scott, John T. Jr., 1978. "Land Returns and Land Values Effected by Grain Prices and Government Supports," Illinois Agricultural Economics Staff Paper 243889, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, Department of Agricultural and Consumer Economics.
- David A. Lins & Marvin Duncan, 1980. "Inflation Effects on Financial Performance and Structure of the Farm Sector," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 62(5), pages 1049-1053.
- Warren F. Lee & Norman Rask, 1976. "Inflation and Crop Profitability: How Much Can Farmers Pay for Land?," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 58(5), pages 984-990. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:midaae:201302. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.