Present Value Formulas for Calculating Maximum Bid Prices for Land with Applications for the TI-59 Hand Held Computer
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||Mar 1982|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Justin S. Morrill Hall of Agriculture, 446 West Circle Dr., Rm 202, East Lansing, MI 48824-1039|
Phone: (517) 355-4563
Fax: (517) 432-1800
Web page: http://www.aec.msu.edu/agecon/
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Robison, Lindon J. & Brake, John R., 1980.
"Inflation, Cash Flows, And Growth: Some Implications For The Farm Firm,"
Southern Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 12(02), December.
- Robison, Lindon J. & Brake, John R., 1980. "Inflation, Cash Flows, and Growth: Some Implications for the Farm Firm," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 12(02), pages 131-137, December.
- Scott, John T. Jr., 1978. "Land Returns and Land Values Effected by Grain Prices and Government Supports," Illinois Agricultural Economics Staff Paper 243889, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, Department of Agricultural and Consumer Economics.
- David A. Lins & Marvin Duncan, 1980. "Inflation Effects on Financial Performance and Structure of the Farm Sector," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 62(5), pages 1049-1053.
- Warren F. Lee & Norman Rask, 1976. "Inflation and Crop Profitability: How Much Can Farmers Pay for Land?," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 58(5), pages 984-990. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:midaae:201302. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.