Innovation Trajectories in Honduras’ Coffee Value Chain? ‐ Public and the Private Influence on the Use of new Knowledge and Technology among Coffee Growers ‐
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Teresa Serra & David Zilberman & José M. Gil, 2008. "Differential uncertainties and risk attitudes between conventional and organic producers: the case of Spanish arable crop farmers," Agricultural Economics, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 39(2), pages 219-229, September.
More about this item
KeywordsCoffee production; innovation; upgrading; social networks; Honduras; Agribusiness; Agricultural and Food Policy; Farm Management; Food Consumption/Nutrition/Food Safety; Institutional and Behavioral Economics; International Relations/Trade; Marketing; Production Economics; Research Methods/ Statistical Methods;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2011-03-05 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2011-03-05 (All new papers)
- NEP-CSE-2011-03-05 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-SOC-2011-03-05 (Social Norms & Social Capital)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:iefi10:100475. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://www.fooddynamics.org/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .