WTO 2004 Agriculture Framework: Disciplines on Distorting Domestic Support
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- James, Sallie & Anderson, Kym, 1998.
"On the need for more economic assessment of quarantine/SPS policies,"
Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics,
Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 42(4), December.
- Anderson, Kym & James, Sarah, 1998. "On the Need for More Economic Assessment of Quarantine/SPS Policies," CEPR Discussion Papers 1934, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Roberts, Donna & Orden, David, 1995. "Determinants of Technical Barriers to Trade: The Case of US Phytosanitary Restrictions on Mexican Avocados, 1972-1995," 1995: Understanding Technical Barriers to Agricultural Trade Conference, December 1995, Tucson, Arizona 50709, International Agricultural Trade Research Consortium.
- Krupnick, Alan & Toman, Michael & Kopp, Raymond, 1997. "Cost-Benefit Analysis and Regulatory Reform: An Assessment of the Science and Art," Discussion Papers dp-97-19, Resources For the Future.
- Thornsbury, Suzanne & Roberts, Donna & DeRemer, Kate & Orden, David, 1997. "A First Step in Understanding Technical Barriers to Agricultural Trade," 1997 Conference, August 10-16, 1997, Sacramento, California 197066, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Thompson, Paul B., 1996. "Food Labels and the Ethics of Consent," Choices, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 11(1).
- Powell, Mark, 1997. "Science in Sanitary and Phytosanitary Dispute Resolution," Discussion Papers dp-97-50, Resources For the Future.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Barichello, Richard R. & Cranfield, John & Meilke, Karl D., "undated".
"Options for Supply Management in Canada with Trade Liberalization,"
2006 NAAMIC Workshop III: Achieving NAFTA Plus
163876, North American Agrifood Market Integration Consortium (NAAMIC).
- Barichello, Richard R. & Cranfield, John A.L. & Meilke, Karl D., 2007. "Options for Supply Management in Canada with Trade Liberalization," Commissioned Papers 6124, Canadian Agricultural Trade Policy Research Network.
- Brink, Lars, 2005. "WTO Constraints on U.S. and EU Domestic Support in Agriculture: Assessing the October 2005 Proposals," Working Papers 14601, International Agricultural Trade Research Consortium.
- Blandford, David, 2005. "Imposing WTO disciplines on domestic support: an assessment of the Doha Round Approach," Economia Agraria y Recursos Naturales, Spanish Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 5(09).
- Mane, Ranjit & Wailes, Eric J., 2006. "Impacts of trade liberalization in rice: assessing alternative proposals," 2006 Annual meeting, July 23-26, Long Beach, CA 21188, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Rude, James & Meilke, Karl D., 2006.
"Canadian Agriculture and the Doha Development Agenda: The Challenges,"
Estey Centre Journal of International Law and Trade Policy,
Estey Centre for Law and Economics in International Trade, vol. 7(1).
- Rude, James & Meilke, Karl D., 2005. "Canadian Agriculture and the Doha Development Agenda: The Challenges," Working Papers 24157, Canadian Agricultural Trade Policy Research Network.
- Anonymous & Meilke, Karl D. & Knutson, Ronald D. & Ochoa, Rene F. & Rude, James, 2006. "Achieving NAFTA Plus," 2006 NAAMIC Workshop III: Achieving NAFTA Plus 163871, North American Agrifood Market Integration Consortium (NAAMIC).
- Blandford, David, 2005. "Disciplines on Domestic Support in the Doha Round," Trade Policy Issues Papers 14571, International Agricultural Trade Research Consortium.
More about this item
KeywordsAgricultural and Food Policy; International Relations/Trade;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:iatrwp:14587. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iatrcea.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .