Note On A Large-Sample Result In Specification Analysis
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Koerts, J. & Abrahamse, A. P. J., 1970. "The correlation coefficient in the general linear model," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 1(3), pages 401-427.
- Kloek, T, 1972. "Note on Consistent Estimation of the Variance of the Disturbances in the Linear Model," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 40(5), pages 911-912, September.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Ohtani, Kazuhiro, 2000. "Bootstrapping R2 and adjusted R2 in regression analysis," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 17(4), pages 473-483, December.
- Song, Seuck Heun & Lee, Jaejun, 2008. "A note on S2 in a spatially correlated error components regression model for panel data," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 101(1), pages 41-43, October.
- van der Laan, Bob, 1972. "General Least-Squares Estimation Of Linear Relationships With Poisson-Distributed Dependent Variables Relating To Heterogeneous Observations," Econometric Institute Archives 272057, Erasmus University Rotterdam.
- Song, Seuck Heun, 1999. "A note on S2 in a linear regression model based on two-stage sampling data," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 43(2), pages 131-135, June.
More about this item
KeywordsAgricultural and Food Policy; Research Methods/ Statistical Methods;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:eureia:272063. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/feeurnl.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.