Using Information from Mid Term Evaluations of RDP for the Multicriteria Analysis of Agri-environmental Schemes
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:mes:jeciss:v:30:y:1996:i:4:p:1212-1216 is not listed on IDEAS
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Fucilli, Vincenzo & De Blasi, Giuseppe & Acciani, Claudio, 2008. "MID TERM EVALUATION OF RDPs IN ITALY: COMPARING MODELS," 107th Seminar, January 30-February 1, 2008, Sevilla, Spain 6447, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
More about this item
Keywordsagri-environmental schemes; mid term evaluation; multifunctional agriculture; indicators; multicriteria analysis; Environmental Economics and Policy; Q1; Q18; Q2;
- Q1 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture
- Q18 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Agricultural Policy; Food Policy
- Q2 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Renewable Resources and Conservation
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:eaae05:24738. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eaaeeea.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .