Retailer-led Regulation of Food Safety : Back to Spot Markets?
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bulut, Harun & Lawrence, John D., 2007.
"Meat Slaughter and Processing Plants' Traceability Levels Evidence From Iowa,"
Staff General Research Papers Archive
12791, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Bulut, Harun & Lawrence, John D., 2008. "Meat Slaughter and Processing Plants' Traceability Levels: Evidence from Iowa," Staff General Research Papers Archive 12928, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Bulut, Harun & Lawrence, John D., 2007. "Meat Slaughter and Processing Plants’ Traceability Levels Evidence From Iowa," 2007 Conference, April 16-17, 2007, Chicago, Illinois 37576, NCCC-134 Conference on Applied Commodity Price Analysis, Forecasting, and Market Risk Management.
- Souza Monteiro, Diogo M. & Caswell, Julie A., 2009.
"Traceability adoption at the farm level: An empirical analysis of the Portuguese pear industry,"
Elsevier, vol. 34(1), pages 94-101, February.
- Souza Monteiro, Diogo M. & Caswell, Julie A., 2006. "Traceability Adoption at the Farm Level: An Empirical Analysis of the Portuguese Pear Industry," 2006 Annual meeting, July 23-26, Long Beach, CA 21132, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
More about this item
Keywordsfood safety; spot markets; retailer; supply chain; Food Consumption/Nutrition/Food Safety;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:eaae05:24544. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eaaeeea.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .