Romanian Agriculture since EU Accession: Has membership made a difference?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Cionga, Cristina & Luca, Lucian & Hubbard, Carmen, 2008. "The Impacts Of Direct Payments On Romanian Farm Income: Who Benefits From The Cap?," 109th Seminar, November 20-21, 2008, Viterbo, Italy 44840, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Alexandri, Cecilia & Luca, Lucian, 2009. "State Aids In Romanian Agriculture – Evaluations And Perspectives," Agricultural Economics and Rural Development, Institute of Agricultural Economics, vol. 6(1), pages 39-60.
- Luca, Lucian, 2013. "Changing of agricultural policies in Romania during preparation of EU accession and thereafter," MPRA Paper 53258, University Library of Munich, Germany.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Chivu, Luminita & Andrei, Jean Vasile & Zaharia, Marian & Gogonea, Rodica-Manuela, 2020. "A regional agricultural efficiency convergence assessment in Romania – Appraising differences and understanding potentials," Land Use Policy, Elsevier, vol. 99(C).
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Galluzzo, Nicola, 2015. "Analysis of impact of rural development subsides on cropping specialization in Bulgaria and Romania using FADN data," 150th Seminar, October 22-23, 2015, Edinburgh, Scotland 212659, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Hubbard, Carmen & Luca, Lucien & Luca, Mihaela & Alexandri, Cecilia, 2014. "Romanian farm support: has European Union membership made a difference?," Studies in Agricultural Economics, Research Institute for Agricultural Economics, vol. 116(2), pages 1-7, August.
- Ramona Olivia Ștefănescu-Mihăilă, 2016. "Rural Economy and Bioethanol Production," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 8(11), pages 1-19, November.
- Biro Boroka Julia, 2015. "Evolution Of The Income Situation Of Romanian Small Farms Between 2007 And 2013," Annals - Economy Series, Constantin Brancusi University, Faculty of Economics, vol. 4, pages 119-125, August.
More about this item
KeywordsAgricultural and Food Policy;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2014-12-13 (Agricultural Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:eaa142:169794. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eaaeeea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.