The Impacts Of Direct Payments On Romanian Farm Income: Who Benefits From The Cap?
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hubbard, Carmen & Luca, Lucien & Luca, Mihaela & Alexandri, Cecilia, 2014. "Romanian farm support: has European Union membership made a difference?," Studies in Agricultural Economics, Research Institute for Agricultural Economics, vol. 116(2), August.
- Galluzzo, Nicola, 2015. "Analysis of impact of rural development subsides on cropping specialization in Bulgaria and Romania using FADN data," 150th Seminar, October 22-23, 2015, Edinburgh, Scotland 212659, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Biro Boroka Julia, 2015. "Evolution Of The Income Situation Of Romanian Small Farms Between 2007 And 2013," Annals - Economy Series, Constantin Brancusi University, Faculty of Economics, vol. 4, pages 119-125, August.
- Ramona Olivia Ștefănescu-Mihăilă, 2016. "Rural Economy and Bioethanol Production," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 8(11), pages 1-19, November.
More about this item
KeywordsCAP; Single Area Payment Scheme; farm structure; Romania; Agricultural and Food Policy; Q18;
- Q18 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Agricultural Policy; Food Policy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:eaa109:44840. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eaaeeea.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .