Lessons from the mid-term evaluation of the ARDP Kosovo
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Ortner, Karl M., 2012. "Evaluation of investment support in rural development programmes: results for selected measures," Rural Areas and Development, European Rural Development Network (ERDN), vol. 9, pages 1-12.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lilli Aline Schroeder & Alexander Gocht & Wolfgang Britz, 2015. "The Impact of Pillar II Funding: Validation from a Modelling and Evaluation Perspective," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 66(2), pages 415-441, June.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Victoria GANEA & Oleg BUJOR & Diana GROZAV, 2014. "Operation Principles Of Innovational Policy In Order To Intensificate The Economic Growth," ECONOMY AND SOCIOLOGY: Theoretical and Scientifical Journal, Socionet;Complexul Editorial "INCE", issue 3, pages 73-84.
- Jerzy Michalek & Pavel Ciaian & D'Artis Kancs, 2016.
"Investment Crowding Out: Firm-Level Evidence from Northern Germany,"
Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 50(9), pages 1579-1594, September.
- Michalek, Jerzy & Ciaian, Pavel & Kancs, d'Artis, 2013. "Firm-Level Evidence Of Deadweight Loss Of Investment Support Policies: A Case Study Of Dairy Farms In Schleswig-Holstein," 2013: Productivity and Its Impacts on Global Trade, June 2-4, 2013. Seville, Spain 152257, International Agricultural Trade Research Consortium.
- Pavel Ciaian & d'Artis Kancs & Jerzy Michalek, 2015. "Investment Crowding-Out: Firm-Level Evidence from Germany," LICOS Discussion Papers 37015, LICOS - Centre for Institutions and Economic Performance, KU Leuven.
- Pavel Ciaian & d'Artis Kancs & Jerzy Michalek, 2015. "Investment crowding-out: firm-level evidence from Germany," Working Papers of LICOS - Centre for Institutions and Economic Performance 516219, KU Leuven, Faculty of Economics and Business (FEB), LICOS - Centre for Institutions and Economic Performance.
- Michalek, Jerzy & Ciaian, Pavel & Kancs, d'Artis, 2013. "Firm-Level Evidence of Deadweight Loss of Investment Support Policies: A Case Study of Dairy Farms in Schleswig-Holstein," 2013: Productivity and Its Impacts on Global Trade, June 2-4, 2013. Seville, Spain 152258, International Agricultural Trade Research Consortium.
- Irena KRISCIUKAITIENE & Gerald SCHWARZ, 2014. "Key Determinants Of The Productivity Of The Agricultural Sectors In Lithuania And Germany: What Role Do Rural Development Programmes Play?," ECONOMY AND SOCIOLOGY: Theoretical and Scientifical Journal, Socionet;Complexul Editorial "INCE", issue 3, pages 67-72.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:eaa142:169084. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eaaeeea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.