Regional input-output analysis: application on rural regions in Germany, the Czech Republic and Greece
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Magrini, Stefano, 2004. "Regional (di)convergence," Handbook of Regional and Urban Economics,in: J. V. Henderson & J. F. Thisse (ed.), Handbook of Regional and Urban Economics, edition 1, volume 4, chapter 62, pages 2741-2796 Elsevier.
- P. Mueller, 2006. "Entrepreneurship in the Region: Breeding Ground for Nascent Entrepreneurs?," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 27(1), pages 41-58, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Schwärzler, Marion Cornelia & Kronenberg, Tobias, 2017.
"Basic Results of the Multiregional Health Account for Germany - Validation of Direct Effects of the Health Economy,"
80717, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Schwärzler, Marion Cornelia & Kronenberg, Tobias, 2017. "Basic Results of the Multiregional Health Account for Germany - Validation of Indirect Effects of the Health Economy," MPRA Paper 80719, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
Keywordsinput-output analysis; regionalization; intersectoral linkages; GRIT; Community/Rural/Urban Development; C67; Q11;
- C67 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Input-Output Models
- Q11 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Aggregate Supply and Demand Analysis; Prices
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:eaa118:94904. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eaaeeea.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .