The Implications Of The Wto Negotiations On The Canadian Chicken Market: Two Representations Of Chicken And Stochastic World Prices
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lota D. Tamini & Maurice Doyon & Rodrigue Simon, 2016.
"Analyzing Trade Liberalization Effects in the Egg Sector Using a Dynamic Gravity Model,"
Canadian Journal of Agricultural Economics/Revue canadienne d'agroeconomie, Canadian Agricultural Economics Society/Societe canadienne d'agroeconomie, vol. 64(2), pages 383-411, June.
- Tamini, Lota D. & Doyon, Maurice & Simon, Rodrigue, 2012. "Analyzing trade liberalization effect in egg sector using a dynamic gravity model," MPRA Paper 39315, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Lota D. Tamini & Maurice Doyon & Rodrigue Simon, 2012. "Analyzing Trade Liberalization Effect in the Egg Sector Using a Dynamic Gravity Model," Cahiers de recherche CREATE 2012-6, CREATE.
- Tamini, Lota Dabio & Doyon, Maurice & Simon, Rodrigue, 2012. "Analyzing Trade Liberalization Effect in the Egg Sector Using a Dynamic Gravity Model," Working Papers 125286, University of Laval, Center for Research on the Economics of the Environment, Agri-food, Transports and Energy (CREATE).
More about this item
KeywordsAgricultural and Food Policy; Demand and Price Analysis; International Relations/Trade;
All these keywords.
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2010-11-20 (Agricultural Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:catpwp:95814. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/catprca.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.