Factors Influencing Smallholder Bean and Cowpea Producers’ Market Participation in Zambia
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Happe, Kathrin & Balmann, Alfons & Kellermann, Konrad & Sahrbacher, Christoph, 2008. "Does structure matter? The impact of switching the agricultural policy regime on farm structures," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 67(2), pages 431-444, August.
- Silke Huettel & Anne Margarian, 2009. "Structural change in the West German agricultural sector," Agricultural Economics, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 40(s1), pages 759-772, November.
- R. Pace & Shuang Zhu, 2012. "Separable spatial modeling of spillovers and disturbances," Journal of Geographical Systems, Springer, vol. 14(1), pages 75-90, January.
- Stephan J. Goetz & David L. Debertin, 2001. "Why Farmers Quit: A County-Level Analysis," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 83(4), pages 1010-1023.
- LeSage, James P. & Pace, Robert Kelley, 2011. "Pitfalls in Higher Order Model Extensions of Basic Spatial Regression Methodology," The Review of Regional Studies, Southern Regional Science Association, vol. 41(1), pages 13-26, Summer.
- Christoph R. Weiss, 1999. "Farm Growth and Survival: Econometric Evidence for Individual Farms in Upper Austria," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 81(1), pages 103-116.
- Balmann, Alfons, 1997. "Farm-Based Modelling of Regional Structural Change: A Cellular Automata Approach," European Review of Agricultural Economics, Foundation for the European Review of Agricultural Economics, vol. 24(1), pages 85-108.
More about this item
KeywordsFood Security; Value Chain; Agribusiness; Subsistence Agriculture; Agribusiness; Food Security and Poverty;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AFR-2013-06-24 (Africa)
- NEP-AGR-2013-06-24 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2013-06-24 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:aaea13:150046. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.