Patenting in Rural America: Inventors, Teams, and Technologies
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Michael J. Orlando & Michael Verba, 2005. "Do only big cities innovate? : technological maturity and the location of innovation," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City, issue Q II, pages 31-57.
More about this item
Keywordspatent; regional development; inventors; Community/Rural/Urban Development; R11;
- R11 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Regional Economic Activity: Growth, Development, Environmental Issues, and Changes
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-06-04 (All new papers)
- NEP-CWA-2013-06-04 (Central & Western Asia)
- NEP-IPR-2013-06-04 (Intellectual Property Rights)
- NEP-URE-2013-06-04 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:aaea13:149013. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaeaaea.html .