Modelling Forestry in Dynamic General Equilibrium
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Lennox, James A. & Turner, James A. & Daigneault, Adam J. & Jhunjhnuwala, K., 2011. "Modelling Forestry in Dynamic General Equilibrium," 2011 Conference, August 25-26, 2011, Nelson, New Zealand 115409, New Zealand Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
References listed on IDEAS
- Christopher Galik & Megan Mobley & Daniel Richter, 2009. "A virtual “field test” of forest management carbon offset protocols: the influence of accounting," Mitigation and Adaptation Strategies for Global Change, Springer, vol. 14(7), pages 677-690, October.
More about this item
KeywordsIntertemporal general equilibrium; optimal forest management; forest carbon credits; Resource /Energy Economics and Policy;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-06-25 (All new papers)
- NEP-DGE-2012-06-25 (Dynamic General Equilibrium)
- NEP-ENV-2012-06-25 (Environmental Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:aaea12:124943. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaeaaea.html .