The Effectiveness of Local Food Marketing Strategies of Food Cooperatives
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Katchova, Ani L. & Woods, Timothy A., 2013. "Local Foods and Food Cooperatives: Ethics, Economics and Competition Issues," Staff Papers 164519, University of Kentucky, Department of Agricultural Economics.
- Katchova, Ani L. & Woods, Timothy A., 2012. "Food Cooperatives’ Innovations and System Dynamics in Local Food Networks," 2012 International European Forum, February 13-17, 2012, Innsbruck-Igls, Austria 144954, International European Forum on Innovation and System Dynamics in Food Networks.
- Holcomb, Rodney B. & Kenkel, Phillip & Brown, Lisa, 2014.
"Factors Impacting Participation In and Purchases Made by Members of the Oklahoma Food Cooperative,"
Journal of Cooperatives,
NCERA-210, vol. 29.
- Holcomb, Rodney B. & Kenkel, Philip L. & Brown, Lisa N., 2012. "Factors Impacting Participation In and Purchases Made by Members of the Oklahoma Food Cooperative," Journal of Cooperatives, NCERA-210, vol. 26.
- Holcomb, Rodney B. & Kenkel, Philip L., 2011. "Factors Impacting Participation In and Purchases Made by Members of the Oklahoma Food Cooperative," 2011 Annual Meeting, February 5-8, 2011, Corpus Christi, Texas 98816, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
More about this item
KeywordsFood consumer cooperatives; local foods; Consumer/Household Economics; Marketing; Q13;
- Q13 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Agricultural Markets and Marketing; Cooperatives; Agribusiness
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2011-05-24 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2011-05-24 (All new papers)
- NEP-CSE-2011-05-24 (Economics of Strategic Management)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:aaea11:103918. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaeaaea.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .