Do Food Prices Affect Food Security? Evidence from the CPS 2002-2006
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Zulauf, Carl R. & Schnitkey, Gary D. & Langemeier, Michael R., 2010.
"Average Crop Revenue Election, Crop Insurance, and Supplemental Revenue Assistance: Interactions and Overlap for Illinois and Kansas Farm Program Crops,"
Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics,
Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 42(03), August.
- Zulauf, Carl & Schnitkey, Gary & Langemeier, Michael, 2010. "Average Crop Revenue Election, Crop Insurance, and Supplemental Revenue Assistance: Interactions and Overlap for Illinois and Kansas Farm Program Crops," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 42(03), pages 501-515, August.
- Robert J. Hauser, 2004. "Relationships among government payments, crop insurance payments and crop revenue," European Review of Agricultural Economics, Foundation for the European Review of Agricultural Economics, vol. 31(3), pages 353-368, September.
- Chad E. Hart & Bruce A. Babcock, 2005. "Loan Deficiency Payments versus Countercyclical Payments: Do We Need Both for a Price Safety Net?," Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) Publications 05-bp44, Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) at Iowa State University.
More about this item
Keywordsfood price; food insecurity; SNAP; discrete factor model; Demand and Price Analysis; Food Security and Poverty; I38;
- I38 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty - - - Government Programs; Provision and Effects of Welfare Programs
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:aaea11:103265. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaeaaea.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .