Effect of Prices, Traits and Market Structure on Corn Seeding Density
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Ashar Aftab & Nick Hanley & Athanasios Kampas, 2007. "Co-ordinated environmental regulation: controlling non-point nitrate pollution while maintaining river flows," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 38(4), pages 573-593, December.
- Taylor, Michael L. & Adams, Richard M. & Miller, Stanley F., 1992. "Farm-Level Response To Agricultural Effluent Control Strategies: The Case Of The Willamette Valley," Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 17(01), July.
- Petrolia, Daniel R. & Gowda, Prasanna H. & Mulla, David J., 2005. "Agricultural Drainage and Gulf Hypoxia: Economic Targeting of Farmland to Reduce Nitrogen Loads in a Minnesota Watershed," 2005 Annual meeting, July 24-27, Providence, RI 19416, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Nistor, Adela P. & Lowenberg-DeBoer, James, 2006. "Drainage water management impact on farm profitability," 2006 Annual meeting, July 23-26, Long Beach, CA 21389, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Carpentier, Chantal Line & Bosch, Darrell J. & Batie, Sandra S., 1998. "Using Spatial Information To Reduce Costs Of Controlling Agricultural Nonpoint Source Pollution," Agricultural and Resource Economics Review, Northeastern Agricultural and Resource Economics Association, vol. 27(1), April.
- Ribaudo, Marc & Horan, Richard D. & Smith, Mark E., 1999. "Economics of Water Quality Protection from Nonpoint Sources: Theory and Practice," Agricultural Economics Reports 33913, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Xingliang Ma & Melinda Smale & David J. Spielman & Patricia Zambrano & Hina Nazli & Fatima Zaidi, 2017.
"A Question of Integrity: Variants of Bt Cotton, Pesticides and Productivity in Pakistan,"
Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 68(2), pages 366-385, June.
- Ma, Xingliang & Smale, Melinda & Spielman, David & Zambrano, Patricia & Nazli, Hina & Zaidi, Fatima, 2016. "A question of integrity: Variants of Bt cotton, pesticides, and productivity in Pakistan," 2016 Annual Meeting, July 31-August 2, 2016, Boston, Massachusetts 235527, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Ma, Xingliang & Smale, Melinda & Spielman, David J. & Zambrano, Patricia & Nazli, Hina & Zaidi, Fatima, 2016. "Varietal integrity, damage abatement, and productivity: Evidence from the cultivation of Bt cotton in Pakistan:," IFPRI discussion papers 1520, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
More about this item
Keywordshybrid seed corn; Bt corn; herbicide tolerance; Herfindahl index; corn borer; rootworm; hyperbolic yield model; Agribusiness; Crop Production/Industries; Farm Management; Industrial Organization; Production Economics; D2; D21; Q1; Q12;
- D2 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations
- D21 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - Firm Behavior: Theory
- Q1 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture
- Q12 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Micro Analysis of Farm Firms, Farm Households, and Farm Input Markets
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:aaea09:49520. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaeaaea.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .