Effect of Prices, Traits and Market Structure on Corn Seeding Density
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Xingliang Ma & Melinda Smale & David J. Spielman & Patricia Zambrano & Hina Nazli & Fatima Zaidi, 2017.
"A Question of Integrity: Variants of Bt Cotton, Pesticides and Productivity in Pakistan,"
Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 68(2), pages 366-385, June.
- Ma, Xingliang & Smale, Melinda & Spielman, David & Zambrano, Patricia & Nazli, Hina & Zaidi, Fatima, 2016. "A question of integrity: Variants of Bt cotton, pesticides, and productivity in Pakistan," 2016 Annual Meeting, July 31-August 2, 2016, Boston, Massachusetts 235527, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Ma, Xingliang & Smale, Melinda & Spielman, David J. & Zambrano, Patricia & Nazli, Hina & Zaidi, Fatima, 2016. "Varietal integrity, damage abatement, and productivity: Evidence from the cultivation of Bt cotton in Pakistan:," IFPRI discussion papers 1520, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
More about this item
Keywordshybrid seed corn; Bt corn; herbicide tolerance; Herfindahl index; corn borer; rootworm; hyperbolic yield model; Agribusiness; Crop Production/Industries; Farm Management; Industrial Organization; Production Economics; D2; D21; Q1; Q12;
- D2 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations
- D21 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - Firm Behavior: Theory
- Q1 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture
- Q12 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Micro Analysis of Farm Firms, Farm Households, and Farm Input Markets
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:aaea09:49520. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.