Continuous reformulations for zero-one programming problems
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Marianna De Santis & Stefano Lucidi & Francesco Rinaldi, 2010. "New concave penalty functions for improving the Feasibility Pump," DIS Technical Reports 2010-10, Department of Computer, Control and Management Engineering, Universita' degli Studi di Roma "La Sapienza".
- Walter Murray & Kien-Ming Ng, 2010. "An algorithm for nonlinear optimization problems with binary variables," Computational Optimization and Applications, Springer, vol. 47(2), pages 257-288, October.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Wendel Melo & Marcia Fampa & Fernanda Raupp, 2020. "An overview of MINLP algorithms and their implementation in Muriqui Optimizer," Annals of Operations Research, Springer, vol. 286(1), pages 217-241, March.
- Javier Cano & Javier M. Moguerza & Francisco J. Prieto, 2017. "Using Improved Directions of Negative Curvature for the Solution of Bound-Constrained Nonconvex Problems," Journal of Optimization Theory and Applications, Springer, vol. 174(2), pages 474-499, August.
- Marianna De Santis & Stefano Lucidi & Francesco Rinaldi, 2010. "Feasibility Pump-Like Heuristics for Mixed Integer Problems," DIS Technical Reports 2010-15, Department of Computer, Control and Management Engineering, Universita' degli Studi di Roma "La Sapienza".
- Xiao Liu & Simge Küçükyavuz, 2018. "A polyhedral study of the static probabilistic lot-sizing problem," Annals of Operations Research, Springer, vol. 261(1), pages 233-254, February.
- Rupaj Kumar Nayak & Nirmalya Kumar Mohanty, 2020. "Solution of boolean quadratic programming problems by two augmented Lagrangian algorithms based on a continuous relaxation," Journal of Combinatorial Optimization, Springer, vol. 39(3), pages 792-825, April.
- Azizipanah-Abarghooee, Rasoul & Golestaneh, Faranak & Gooi, Hoay Beng & Lin, Jeremy & Bavafa, Farhad & Terzija, Vladimir, 2016. "Corrective economic dispatch and operational cycles for probabilistic unit commitment with demand response and high wind power," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 182(C), pages 634-651.
- Phan, Dzung T. & Zhu, Yada, 2015. "Multi-stage optimization for periodic inspection planning of geo-distributed infrastructure systems," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 245(3), pages 797-804.
- Hajime Kawakami, 2015. "Reconstruction algorithm for unknown cavities via Feynman–Kac type formula," Computational Optimization and Applications, Springer, vol. 61(1), pages 101-133, May.
- Ma, Cheng & Zhang, Liansheng, 2015. "On an exact penalty function method for nonlinear mixed discrete programming problems and its applications in search engine advertising problems," Applied Mathematics and Computation, Elsevier, vol. 271(C), pages 642-656.
- M. Santis & F. Rinaldi, 2012. "Continuous Reformulations for Zero–One Programming Problems," Journal of Optimization Theory and Applications, Springer, vol. 153(1), pages 75-84, April.
- Rogeau, A. & Girard, R. & Abdelouadoud, Y. & Thorel, M. & Kariniotakis, G., 2020. "Joint optimization of building-envelope and heating-system retrofits at territory scale to enhance decision-aiding," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 264(C).
More about this item
KeywordsZero-one programming; Concave functions; Continuous programming;
All these keywords.
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aeg:wpaper:2010-16. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/dirosit.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Antonietta Angelica Zucconi (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/dirosit.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.