Unconstrained formulation of standard quadratic optimization problems
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Immanuel Bomze & Luigi Grippo & Laura Palagi, 2012. "Unconstrained formulation of standard quadratic optimization problems," TOP: An Official Journal of the Spanish Society of Statistics and Operations Research, Springer;Sociedad de Estadística e Investigación Operativa, vol. 20(1), pages 35-51, April.
References listed on IDEAS
- Robert M. Saltzman & Frederick S. Hillier, 1992. "A Heuristic Ceiling Point Algorithm for General Integer Linear Programming," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 38(2), pages 263-283, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dellepiane, Umberto & Palagi, Laura, 2015. "Using SVM to combine global heuristics for the Standard Quadratic Problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 241(3), pages 596-605.
- Tatyana Gruzdeva, 2013. "On a continuous approach for the maximum weighted clique problem," Journal of Global Optimization, Springer, vol. 56(3), pages 971-981, July.
- Immanuel Bomze & Chen Ling & Liqun Qi & Xinzhen Zhang, 2012. "Standard bi-quadratic optimization problems and unconstrained polynomial reformulations," Journal of Global Optimization, Springer, vol. 52(4), pages 663-687, April.
- repec:eee:apmaco:v:270:y:2015:i:c:p:369-377 is not listed on IDEAS
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aeg:wpaper:2010-12. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Antonietta Angelica Zucconi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dirosit.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .