Unconstrained formulation of standard quadratic optimization problems
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Immanuel Bomze & Luigi Grippo & Laura Palagi, 2012. "Unconstrained formulation of standard quadratic optimization problems," TOP: An Official Journal of the Spanish Society of Statistics and Operations Research, Springer;Sociedad de Estadística e Investigación Operativa, vol. 20(1), pages 35-51, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dellepiane, Umberto & Palagi, Laura, 2015. "Using SVM to combine global heuristics for the Standard Quadratic Problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 241(3), pages 596-605.
- Tatyana Gruzdeva, 2013. "On a continuous approach for the maximum weighted clique problem," Journal of Global Optimization, Springer, vol. 56(3), pages 971-981, July.
- Immanuel Bomze & Chen Ling & Liqun Qi & Xinzhen Zhang, 2012. "Standard bi-quadratic optimization problems and unconstrained polynomial reformulations," Journal of Global Optimization, Springer, vol. 52(4), pages 663-687, April.
- Wang, Xing & Tao, Chang-qi & Tang, Guo-ji, 2015. "A class of differential quadratic programming problems," Applied Mathematics and Computation, Elsevier, vol. 270(C), pages 369-377.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aeg:wpaper:2010-12. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/dirosit.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Antonietta Angelica Zucconi (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/dirosit.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.