Unconstrained formulation of standard quadratic optimization problems
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Immanuel M. Bomze & Luigi Grippo & Laura Palagi, 2010. "Unconstrained formulation of standard quadratic optimization problems," DIS Technical Reports 2010-12, Department of Computer, Control and Management Engineering, Universita' degli Studi di Roma "La Sapienza".
References listed on IDEAS
- Gouveia, Luis & Vo[ss], Stefan, 1995. "A classification of formulations for the (time-dependent) traveling salesman problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 83(1), pages 69-82, May.
- Correia, Isabel & Gouveia, Luís & Saldanha-da-Gama, Francisco, 2010. "Discretized formulations for capacitated location problems with modular distribution costs," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 204(2), pages 237-244, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Immanuel Bomze & Chen Ling & Liqun Qi & Xinzhen Zhang, 2012. "Standard bi-quadratic optimization problems and unconstrained polynomial reformulations," Journal of Global Optimization, Springer, vol. 52(4), pages 663-687, April.
- Dellepiane, Umberto & Palagi, Laura, 2015. "Using SVM to combine global heuristics for the Standard Quadratic Problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 241(3), pages 596-605.
- Tatyana Gruzdeva, 2013. "On a continuous approach for the maximum weighted clique problem," Journal of Global Optimization, Springer, vol. 56(3), pages 971-981, July.
- repec:eee:apmaco:v:270:y:2015:i:c:p:369-377 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsStandard quadratic optimization; Maximum clique; Exact penalization; 90C20; 90C26; 90C30;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:topjnl:v:20:y:2012:i:1:p:35-51. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.