Household Grain Consumption in China: Effects of Income, Price and Urbanisation
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Yang, Hong, 1999. "Growth in China's Grain Production 1978-1997: A Disaggregate Analysis," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 27(12), pages 2137-2154, December.
- Yanrui Wu, 1996. "Changing Patterns of Alcohol Consumption in Rural China: Implications for the Grain Section," Chinese Economies Research Centre (CERC) Working Papers 1996-07, University of Adelaide, Chinese Economies Research Centre.
- Anonymous, 1998. "Grain Market Reform in China: Global Implications," Technical Reports 113816, Australian Centre for International Agricultural Research.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:adl:cercwp:1994-14. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dmitriy Kvasov). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ceradau.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .