Policy-driven EU Research Networks: Impact on the Greek S&T System
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Umut Yılmaz Çetinkaya & Erkan Erdil, 2016.
"Cohesion and Competition of Europe: Innovation Policy from the Perspective of Networks and Entropy,"
CyberLeninka;Федеральное государственное автономное образовательное учреждение высшего образования «Национальный исследовательский университет «Высшая школа экономики», vol. 10(4 (eng)), pages 7-24.
- Umut Yilmaz Cetinkaya & Erkan Erdil, 2016. "Cohesion and Competition of Europe: Innovation Policy from the Perspective of Networks and Entropy," Foresight and STI Governance (Foresight-Russia till No. 3/2015), National Research University Higher School of Economics, vol. 10(4), pages 7-24.
- Umut Yilmaz Cetinkaya & Erkan Erdil, 2015. "Cohesion and Competition of Europe: Policy Suggestions from The Perspective of Network and Entropy," STPS Working Papers 1505, STPS - Science and Technology Policy Studies Center, Middle East Technical University, revised Dec 2015.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-03-28 (All new papers)
- NEP-CSE-2010-03-28 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-INO-2010-03-28 (Innovation)
- NEP-NET-2010-03-28 (Network Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aal:abbswp:10-12. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keld Laursen). General contact details of provider: http://www.druid.dk/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.