Report NEP-URE-2016-09-11This is the archive for NEP-URE, a report on new working papers in the area of Urban & Real Estate Economics. Steve Ross issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Serdar Ozkan & Kurt Mitman & Fatih Karahan & Aaron Hedlund, 2016. "Monetary Policy, Heterogeneity and the Housing Channel," 2016 Meeting Papers 663, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Thomas J. Hannigan & Alessandra Perri & Vittoria Giada Scalera, 2016. "The Dispersed Multinational: Does Connectedness Across Spatial Dimensions Lead to Broader Technological Search?," Working Papers 11, Department of Management, Università Ca' Foscari Venezia.
- Deeksha Gupta & Itay Goldstein, 2016. "Sustainable Housing Policy," 2016 Meeting Papers 607, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Bao, T. & Ding, L., 2015. "Non-Recourse Mortgage and Housing Price Boom, Bust, and Rebound," CeNDEF Working Papers 15-02, Universiteit van Amsterdam, Center for Nonlinear Dynamics in Economics and Finance.
- Neil Lee & Andrés Rodríguez-Pose, 2016. "Is there trickle-down from tech? Poverty, employment and the high-technology multiplier in US cities," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 1618, Utrecht University, Department of Human Geography and Spatial Planning, Group Economic Geography, revised Aug 2016.
- Samuel Bazzi & Matthew Gudgeon, 2016. "Local Government Proliferation, Diversity, and Conflict," Empirical Studies of Conflict Project (ESOC) Working Papers 5, Empirical Studies of Conflict Project.
- Ivan Nikoliæ, 2015. "Price determinants of newly built dwelling in Serbia," Working papers 29, National Bank of Serbia.
- Mariesa Herrmann & Elias Walsh & Eric Isenberg, "undated". "Shrinkage of Value-Added Estimates and Characteristics of Students with Hard-to-Predict Achievement Levels (Journal Article)," Mathematica Policy Research Reports 7eebf85de9fe4de99f16905e2, Mathematica Policy Research.
- Moshe Justman & Brendan Houng, 2016. "Student and Staff Attitudes and School Performance," Melbourne Institute Working Paper Series wp2016n26, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, The University of Melbourne.
- Cameron K. Murray, 2016. "Developers pay developer charges," Discussion Papers Series 567, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.
- Govert Bijwaard & Christian Schluter, 2016. "Interdependent Hazards, Local Interactions, and the Return Decision of Recent Migrants," CReAM Discussion Paper Series 1620, Centre for Research and Analysis of Migration (CReAM), Department of Economics, University College London.
- Cameron K. Murray, 2016. "Land value uplift from light rail," Discussion Papers Series 566, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.
- Avraamova, Elena M. (Авраамова, Елена) & Klyachko, Tatiana (Клячко, Татьяна) & Loginov, Dmitriy (Логинов, Дмитрий) & Mareeva, Svetlana (Мареева, Светлана), 2016.
"Implementation of the Third Wave of Monitoring the Efficiency and Quality of School Education in the Context of the Increase in Wages of Teachers: Main Results
[Проведение Третьей Волны Мониторинга," Working Papers 7610, Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration.
- Huang, Yi & Pagano, Marco & Panizza, Ugo, 2016. "Public Debt and Private Firm Funding: Evidence from Chinese Cities," CEPR Discussion Papers 11489, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- International Monetary Fund, 2016. "Denmark; Selected Issues," IMF Staff Country Reports 16/185, International Monetary Fund.
- Mikhail Turchenko, 2016. "The Rise and Fall of Local Self-Government: The Case of Petrozavodsk," HSE Working papers WP BRP 37/PS/2016, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Ryohei Hisano & Tsutomu Watanabe & Takayuki Mizuno & Takaaki Ohnishi & Didier Sornette, 2016. "The gradual evolution of buyer-seller networks and their role in aggregate fluctuations," UTokyo Price Project Working Paper Series 068, University of Tokyo, Graduate School of Economics.
- Giuseppe Moscelli & Luigi Siciliani & Nils Gutacker & Hugh Gravelle, 2016. "Location, quality and choice of hospital: Evidence from England 2002/3 - 2012/13," Working Papers 123cherp, Centre for Health Economics, University of York.
- Antonelli, Cristiano & Crespi, Francesco & Mongeau, Christian & Scellato, Giuseppe, 2016. "Knowledge Composition, Jacobs Externalities and Innovation Performance in European Regions," Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis. Working Papers 201611, University of Turin.
- Sedov, A.V. (Седов, А.) & Chelyshkov, P.D. (Челышков, П.) & Rujitskaya, S.A. (Ружицкая, С.) & Solntseva, M.G. (Солнцева, М.), 2016.
"The European Concept of 'Smart City'
[Европейская концепция "Умного города - Smart City"]," Working Papers 1652, Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration.
- Ivankina, Elena Vladimirovna (Иванкина, Елена Владимировна) & Boronina, A. (Боронина, А.) & Kupriyanov, S.L. (Куприянов, С.), 2016.
"Foreign Real Estate Tax Experience and its Applicability to Differentiate Tax Rates in Russia
[Зарубежный Опыт Налогообложения Недвижимости И Возможность Его Применения Для Дифференциации Ставок На," Working Papers 1651, Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration.
- Burger, Rulof & Ito, Seiro, 2016. "Labour market turnovers among South African youths," IDE Discussion Papers 603, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- Tigran Poghosyan & Abdelhak S Senhadji & Carlo Cottarelli, 2016. "The Role of Fiscal Transfers in Smoothing Regional Shocks; Evidence from Existing Federations," IMF Working Papers 16/141, International Monetary Fund.
- Kory Kantenga, 2016. "Sorting and Wage Inequality," 2016 Meeting Papers 660, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Silvia Rita Sedita & Ivan De Noni & Roberta Apa & Luigi Orsi, 2016. "Measuring how the knowledge space shapes the technological progress of European regions," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 1624, Utrecht University, Department of Human Geography and Spatial Planning, Group Economic Geography, revised Aug 2016.
- Boris Gershman & Diego Rivera, 2016. "Measuring Regional Ethnolinguistic Diversity in Sub-Saharan Africa: Surveys vs. GIS," Working Papers 2016-05, American University, Department of Economics.
- Colleen Wynn, 2016. "Paternal Multipartner Fertility and Child Neighborhood Disorder," Working Papers wp16-07-ff.pdf, Princeton University, Woodrow Wilson School of Public and International Affairs, Center for Research on Child Wellbeing..
- Hommes, C.H. & Bao, T., 2015. "When Speculators Meet Constructors: Positive and Negative Feedback in Experimental Housing Markets," CeNDEF Working Papers 15-10, Universiteit van Amsterdam, Center for Nonlinear Dynamics in Economics and Finance.
- Roberto Benedetti & Giuseppe Espa & Emanuele Taufer, 2016. "Model-based variance estimation in non-measurable spatial designs," DEM Working Papers 2016/03, Department of Economics and Management.
- Dario Diodato & Frank Neffke, & Neave O’Clery, 2016. "Agglomeration economies: the heterogeneous contribution of human capital and value chains," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 1626, Utrecht University, Department of Human Geography and Spatial Planning, Group Economic Geography, revised Aug 2016.
- Funashima, Yoshito & Hiraga, Kazuki, 2016. "Wagner's law, fiscal discipline, and intergovernmental transfer: Empirical evidence at the U.S. and German state levels," MPRA Paper 73551, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Vasilyeva, O. V. (Васильева, О.) & Golubchenko, I. V. (Голубченко, И.) & Koroteeva, Oksana (Коротеева, Оксана), 2016.
"New Regions of the Russian Federation in the Socio-Cultural and Political Processes
[Новые Регионы Российской Федерации В Социально-Культурных И Политических Процессах]," Working Papers 766, Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration.
- Eleftheriou, Konstantinos & Michelacakis, Nickolas, 2016. "A Comment on "Sequential Spatial Competition in Vertically Related Industries with Different Product Varieties"," MPRA Paper 73485, University Library of Munich, Germany.