Report NEP-URE-2012-02-01This is the archive for NEP-URE, a report on new working papers in the area of Urban & Real Estate Economics. Steve Ross issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-URE
The following items were announced in this report:
- Stolarick, Kevin & Mellander, Charlotta & Florida, Richard, 2012. "Human Capital in Cities and Suburbs," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 264, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Kelly D. Edmiston, 2011. "Low-income housing tax credit developments and neighborhood property conditions," Research Working Paper RWP 11-10, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City.
- Zhao Chen & Ming Lu & Zheng Xu, 2011. "A Core-Periphery Model of Urban Economic Growth: Empirical Evidence using Chinese City-Level Data, 1990-2006," Global COE Hi-Stat Discussion Paper Series gd11-206, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Andrew D. Paciorek, 2012. "Supply constraints and housing market dynamics," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2012-01, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Yoshitsugu Kanemoto, 2012. "Second-Best Cost-Benefit Analysis in Monopolistic Competition Models of Urban Agglomeration," GRIPS Discussion Papers 11-21, National Graduate Institute for Policy Studies.
- Falck, Oliver & Guenther, Christina & Heblich, Stephan & Kerr, William R, 2011. "From Russia with Love: The Impact of Relocated Firms on Incumbent Surv ival," Stirling Economics Discussion Papers 2011-17, University of Stirling, Division of Economics.
- Banerjee, Simanti & Kwasnica, Anthony M & Shortle, James S, 2011. "Agglomeration Bonus in Local Networks: A laboratory examination of spatial coordination failure," Stirling Economics Discussion Papers 2011-18, University of Stirling, Division of Economics.
- Zhou, Li, 2012. "Commercial Revitalization in Low-Income Urban Communities: General Tax Incentives vs. Direct Incentives to Developers," Working Papers 2012-4, University of Alberta, Department of Economics.
- Eleonora Patacchini & Yves Zenou, 2012. "Ethnic Networks and Employment Outcomes," CReAM Discussion Paper Series 1202, Centre for Research and Analysis of Migration (CReAM), Department of Economics, University College London.
- Asako Ohinata & Jan C van Ours, 2012. "How immigrant children affect the academic achievement of native Dutch children," Norface Discussion Paper Series 2012012, Norface Research Programme on Migration, Department of Economics, University College London.
- Ponzo, Michela, 2012. "Does bullying reduce educational achievement? An evaluation using matching estimators," MPRA Paper 36064, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Stefano Colombo & Luigi Filippini, 2012. "Product innovation and logistic optimization in a novel urban-type model," DISCE - Quaderni dell'Istituto di Teoria Economica e Metodi Quantitativi itemq1259, Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore, Dipartimenti e Istituti di Scienze Economiche (DISCE).
- Lobo, José & Mellander, Charlotta & Stolarick, Kevin & Strumsky, Deborah, 2012. "The Inventive, the Educated, and the Creative: How Do They Affect Metropolitan Productivity?," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 263, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Mohammad Shahjahan Chowdhury & Purnendu Deb, 2012. "Urban Local Government and Environmental Management in Bangladesh: A Study on Chunarughat Paurashava," Bangladesh Development Research Working Paper Series (BDRWPS) BDRWPS No. 14, Bangladesh Development Research Center (BDRC).
- Gustav Engstrom & William Brock & Anastasios Xepapadeas, 2012. "Energy Balance Climate Models and the Spatial Structure of Optimal Mitigation Policies," DEOS Working Papers 1202, Athens University of Economics and Business.
- Monica Grosso, 2011. "Variables influencing transport mode choice: a generalized cots approach," Working Papers 11_13, SIET Società Italiana di Economia dei Trasporti e della Logistica, revised 2011.
- Alison Felix & James R. Hines, 2011. "Who offers tax-based business development incentives?," Research Working Paper RWP 11-05, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City.
- Lorenzo Cappellari & Konstantinos Tatsiramos, 2011. "Friends’ Networks and Job Finding Rates," Discussion Papers in Economics 11/40, Division of Economics, School of Business, University of Leicester.
- Martin Foureaux Koppensteiner, 2011. "Automatic Grade Promotion and Student Performance: Evidence from Brazil," Discussion Papers in Economics 11/52, Division of Economics, School of Business, University of Leicester, revised Sep 2013.
- Hossein Mirshojaeian Hosseini & Shinji Kaneko, 2012. "Spatial Spillover of Governance and Institutional Quality: A Spatial Econometric Approach," IDEC DP2 Series 2-3, Hiroshima University, Graduate School for International Development and Cooperation (IDEC).
- G. Guerra & R. Patuelli & R. Maggi, 2012. "Ethnic Concentration, Cultural Identity and Immigrant Self-Employment in Switzerland," Working Papers wp808, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Yuki Tanaka & Alistair Munro, 2012. "Regional Variation In Risk And Time Preferences: Evidence From A Large-Scale Field Experiment In Rural Uganda," GRIPS Discussion Papers 11-19, National Graduate Institute for Policy Studies.