Report NEP-URE-2008-07-20This is the archive for NEP-URE, a report on new working papers in the area of Urban & Real Estate Economics. Steve Ross issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Gabriel Ahlfeldt, 2008. "The Train has Left the Station: Real Estate Price Effects of Mainline Realignment in Berlin," Working Papers 019, Chair for Economic Policy, University of Hamburg.
- Veronica Cacdac Warnock & Francis E. Warnock, 2008. "Markets and Housing Finance," Working Papers 032008, Hong Kong Institute for Monetary Research.
- Item repec:hud:wpaper:39161 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Erdem Basci & Ismail Saglam, 2008. "On Roots of Housing Bubbles," Working Papers 0801, TOBB University of Economics and Technology, Department of Economics.
- Gabriel Ahlfeldt & Wolfgang Maennig, 2008. "Monument Protection: Internal and External Price Effects," Working Papers 017, Chair for Economic Policy, University of Hamburg.
- Steven Stillman & Malathi Velamuri, 2008. "The Long-Run Impact of New Zealand's Structural Reform on Local Communities," Working Papers 08_11, Motu Economic and Public Policy Research.
- Rolf Aaberge & Audun Langørgen & Magne Mogstad & Marit Østensen, 2008. "The Impact of Local Public Services and Geographical Cost of Living Differences on Poverty Estimates," Discussion Papers 551, Research Department of Statistics Norway.
- Andrew Coleman, 2008. "Inflation and the Measurement of Saving and Housing Affordability," Working Papers 08_09, Motu Economic and Public Policy Research.
- Thierry Debrand & Aurélie Pierre & Caroline Allonier & Veronique Lucas-Gabrielli, 2008. "Health status, Neighbourhood effects and Public choice: Evidence from France," Working Papers DT11, IRDES institut for research and information in health economics, revised Jun 2008.
- Gruber, Stefan & Marattin, Luigi, 2008. "Taxation, infrastructure, and endogenous trade costs in New Economic Geography," MPRA Paper 1068, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Lawrence A. Plummer & Brian Headd, 2008. "Rural and Urban Establishment Births and Deaths Using the U.S. Census Bureau’s Business Information Tracking Series," The Office of Advocacy Small Business Working Papers 08lpbh, U.S. Small Business Administration, Office of Advocacy.
- Item repec:acb:camaaa:2008-15 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Schanne, Norbert & Wapler, Rüdiger & Weyh, Antje, 2008. "Regional unemployment forecasts with spatial interdependencies," IAB Discussion Paper 200828, Institut für Arbeitsmarkt- und Berufsforschung (IAB), Nürnberg [Institute for Employment Research, Nuremberg, Germany].
- Feidler, Janos & Staal, Klaas, 2008. "Centralized and decentralized provision of public goods," Discussion Paper Series of SFB/TR 15 Governance and the Efficiency of Economic Systems 241, Free University of Berlin, Humboldt University of Berlin, University of Bonn, University of Mannheim, University of Munich.